Lighting Return Policies:
- Refused Shipments - Credit will be issued upon receipt and inspection of
refused product, less shipping charges TO the customer and the return
charges that are billed by the carrier.
- Damaged shipment - Customer must file a claim with the carrier. Art of
DeSpain uses standard $100 UPS insurance except on larger orders. Art of
DeSpain will either make up the difference of what the carrier pays or replace
the product and bill the customer what was recovered from the carrier.
- Defective products - Defective products that fail within the first 30 days of
receipt will be exchanged. Customer will pay shipping back to Art of
DeSpain and upon inspection Art of DeSpain will send new product freight
prepaid standard delivery based on inventory availability. Any product that
fails after 30 days will be sent to the manufacturer for repair or replacement.
- Product Exchanges - If the customer wishes to exchange a product, store
credit will be issued to be applied to future orders, LESS original freight
charges. Customer will return product to Art of DeSpain freight prepaid.
Product coming back for exchange must be in like new condition to avoid a
- All sales are final. Returns are not accepted, exchange only. ALL RETURNS
for DAMAGED or EXCHANGES must have an RETURN AUTHORIZATION
NUMBER. To get a RA number email firstname.lastname@example.org
Product is to be sent to:
Art of DeSpain
100 N Primrose Point
Sedona, AZ 86336
PUT THE RA NUMBER ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE BOX.